Let us create a truly custom, one-of-a-kind look in your home or business.
- Large and small murals
- Children’s themed murals (Bedroom or playroom)
- Indoor or outdoor murals
- Business logo
- Faux Finish
- Faux brick
- Whole room 3-dimensional environment transformation
- And so much more!
What is the process?
- Concept Planning & Sketching: First, we sit down to discuss your vision for the mural and we create several rough sketches for you to look at. Once we have a look and a sketch that you are happy with, we move on to the next phase.
- Budget Planning: Together, we determine what your budget is and how we can make your vision a reality.
- Start the mural! Once we are on the same page with the concept, sketch and budget, we get started on creating your vision in the designated space.
What is Faux Finish? Faux finish is a decorative technique that is meant to give the appearance of ‘aged’ history to an object.
Where can I put a mural? Just about anywhere – If we can access it and there is a surface to paint on, we can put a mural there!
How big does a mural have to be? Any size you would like!
What if I am not exactly sure what type of mural that I want? Let us sit down with you to discuss your space and any ideas that you have. If you have a general idea of the theme, we can brainstorm details to put together the rough sketch.
The fun part of creating a faux finish is that I can give the illusion that a wall, a piece of furniture or an any object really, is an illusion of another type of material. Whether it be metal, stone, marble, wood, etc., there is a benefit to the client to have this appearance of opulence without the hefty price tag associated with it.